[Operators] XMPP bashing

Andreas Kuckartz a.kuckartz at ping.de
Mon Feb 3 16:44:33 UTC 2014

Claudiu Curcă:
> 1. Why is that comment classified as "XMPP bashing"?

As far as I know Daniel is mostly an SIP guy and is trying to _help_ the
XMPP community by pointing to that comment. But I also do not think that
the comment is "bashing" anything.

> why is the comment interesting to the operators group?

The comment states that XMPP "lacks a protocol-level acknowledge and
I've seen it loose messages regularly when running through flaky proxy"

It certainly is possible to reply to that without taking up arms.

Cheers,
Andreas