[Operators] xmpp.net test: Connection failed

Daniele Ricci daniele.athome at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 13:15:39 UTC 2014

Ok that's weird. This morning someone (not me) started a test against
kontalk.net and it worked (result was B).
I just started the same test a couple of minutes ago, same error:
Connection failed.

This is the test that went well:
https://xmpp.net/result.php?id=16375

And this is the latest test by me: