[Operators] DDoS attacks against jabber.org

Ralph Meijer ralphm at ik.nu
Fri Feb 7 15:17:41 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-07 16:06, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> On 2/7/14, 8:06 AM, Mathieu Pasquet wrote:
>> On Fri, Feb 07, 2014 at 03:59:09PM +0100, Eric Koldeweij wrote:
>> [..]
>> Deferred only means no one worked on it for a year. We should remove the
>> “DO NOT IMPLEMENT” warning someday, it is only confusing and is often
>> the exact opposite of what should be done (i.e. work on implementing it
>> and see what can be improved).
>
> Good point!
>
> Peter

In its meeting on 24 July 2013, the previous Council has voted to change
this text to a new one worded by yours truly [1]. Unfortunately, this
hasn't yet made it to the actual published documents. Peter's suggestion
of yellow instead of red seems fine to me.

[1] http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/council/2013-July/003737.html

--
ralphm