[Operators] Listing XMPP hidden services server option on xmpp.net

damian.davis at openmailbox.org damian.davis at openmailbox.org
Tue Feb 25 14:07:20 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-25 13:16, Thijs Alkemade wrote:

> Hello Damian,
>
> I have implemented testing hidden services on xmpp.net today. It can
> now test
> XMPP servers running as hidden services [1] and servers with hidden
> services
> in its SRV records [2].
>
> Thijs
>
> [1]
> https://xmpp.net/result.php?domain=o2o62e3u5ezzac6u.onion&type=server
> [2]
> https://xmpp.net/result.php?domain=jabber.calyxinstitute.org&type=client

Hello Thijs,

great implementation! I'll submit a few hidden service XMPP servers
later today.

Is there any chance that Public XMPP Server Directory [1] could display
which XMPP servers run as hidden services (or have hidden services
servers in their SRV records)?

Best,
Damian H. Davis

[1] https://xmpp.net/directory.php