[Operators] Security Test Day reminder - 4 Jan 2014

Valérian Saliou valerian at valeriansaliou.name
Sat Jan 4 13:39:19 UTC 2014

Metronome as I noticed; Marco stated it’s related to an unproper StartTLS stack being running.

We’re running Metronome ourselves on Jappix.com, so this might also be due to a stricter policy from Metronome, Marco?

--

Valérian Saliou

Jappix & FrenchTouch Web Agency founder.
Waaave co-founder.
Famecoin infrastructure manager.

More about me on my personal page.