[Operators] Chatme.im to prosody

Matthew Wild mwild1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 21:02:48 UTC 2014

On 4 January 2014 18:34, Thomas <camaran at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> We are migrated chatme.im from openfire to prosody MySQL, about 50k users.
>
> Thank you prosody team

Excellent news! :)

Glad you like it. It's exciting to see larger and larger servers
migrating. The largest I knew about till now was dukgo.com (which has
about half your user count [for both registered and active]). It's
really had no trouble at all. They even use it as an authentication
server for their community platform and forum :)

chatme.im looks like an interesting service I hadn't noticed before
now. We definitely need more like it to help people start using XMPP.

Best of luck!

Regards,
Matthew