[Operators] Security Test Day - feedback needed!

Mikael Nordfeldth mmn at hethane.se
Sun Jan 5 20:43:59 UTC 2014

> I would love to hear from operators and normal users about any results
> or issues that were seen or heard about.

I have some friends who do not run properly configured TLS-enabled
servers and have tried to persuade them into fixing it, linking to the
xmpp.net reports. (I have contacted them previously, but I hope a test
day like this will encourage them more)

c2s has always been enforced on my side, s2s will be returned to "allow"
until the next test day when I shall leave it on permanently.

I will probably have a closer look at my cipher lists. Even though
they're accepted by xmpp.net (hethane.se is grade A), I see little point
in supporting some semi-legacy ciphers that are on by default.

--
Mikael Nordfeldth
http://blog.mmn-o.se/
XMPP/mail: mmn at hethane.se