[Operators] Security Test Day - feedback needed!

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Mon Jan 6 10:22:25 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 3:32 AM, Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter at stpeter.im>wrote:

> - - Office365 deployments

Meaning the (irritatingly named) Lync? I believe that went through quite
extensive S2S/TLS/Auth interop work. Certainly it's now been put on the
DISA APL (as of September), and that mandates that kind of security.
Whether it's deployed, and whether the specific version that supports such
things is available to mere mortals, is another matter.

I don't know if any of the Openfire derivatives have passed, but I know
some where in the running when I was last involved (many moons past and in
a former life).

Dave.