[Operators] DDoS attacks against jabber.org

Peter Viskup skupko.sk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 20:49:27 UTC 2014

The same as we experienced on jabber.sk in beginning of 2012.

http://mail.jabber.org/pipermail/operators/2012-May/001388.html

Since then we stopped MUC creation (in 2012) and IBR (some months
before). I was resisting to disablement of IBR for many years, but had
to do that because some attackers using the 'chinese logograms' in JIDs
kicked down our server more times in one day...

Now jabber.sk should not be a source of any such attacks anymore...

Peter Saint-Andre: