[Operators] R: Prosody / Metronome Cluster

Marco Cirillo maranda at lightwitch.org
Thu Mar 27 17:44:55 UTC 2014

Not sure this is the right place for this question but Metronome wise, on plans it is.. an ETA though there's not.

The more I try to implement it the more I bump on issues which needs to be addressed in order for it to work and perform decently, at the very least.

So for now I can't even give an estimated date.

Marco.