[Operators] Contacts for jabber.org.au

Mike Barnes mike at bremensaki.com
Thu May 22 04:23:03 UTC 2014

Hey folks, just wondering if anyone here is in contact with or generally
knows about the operator(s) of jabber.org.au? The service seems to be in
pretty bad shape and it looks like the web site has been MIA for quite a
while. I've done a bit of e-stalking of the domain's whois contact and sent
email to an apparent address but it's not really clear if he's even still
involved, even if the email gets to him.

It's a bit of a shame to see things in that state, and I'd like to offer
any help that might be required.