[Operators] Please enable Forward Secrecy for your servers!

Arsimael Inshan ai at jhml.de
Fri Jul 10 12:45:07 UTC 2015

Allready done. Can someone check if its working? Server's is-a-furry.org

Sorry for keeping it short - Sent from a mobile device

Arsimael Inshan
IT-Engineer

Phone: +49 152 0193 5142
email: ai at jhml.de
Web: https://www.it-native.de (german)

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged Informations. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately inform thesender and delete this mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure ordistribution of this Mail is not allowed.