[Operators] Public XMPP service: jabberzac.org

Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Wed Mar 11 11:27:11 UTC 2015

On 11 March 2015 at 09:43, Mathias Ertl <mati at fsinf.at> wrote:

> back. The XSF has been very sporadic in operators support, the list was
> never (at least: not since 2007 or so) really maintained. Sadly, they
> were very reluctant to ever ask for support, and *always* simply ignored
> any offer for support, even when they asked for it.

Just to clarify, the xmpp.net domain is not the XMPP Standards
Foundation's, and the server list on it is not operated by the XSF, nor is
it an XSF sponsored activity.

chatroom, though the latter isn't used much.

If there's more that people think can/should be done, I'd encourage you to
make suggestions either here or in the xsf at muc.xmpp.org chatroom.

Dave.