[Operators] buycc.me spam domain

Thomas Camaran camaran at gmail.com
Fri May 15 19:05:58 UTC 2015

Not work, i click but nothing, can help me to install it?

On 2015-05-14 01:04, Peter Saint-Andre - &yet wrote:
> OK it looks like we're going to be playing a game of whackamole here.
> I'm now receiving very similar spam from validcc-notifier.su
>
> I note that both of these servers use self-signed certificates...

Time to start requiring valid certificates? :)

FWIW, I pushed a new module to the 3rd party prosody modules repo
yesterday which implements the XEP-0133 command Edit Blacklist¹.

https://code.google.com/p/prosody-modules/source/browse/mod_adhoc_blacklist/mod_adhoc_blacklist.lua

¹ http://xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0133.html#edit-blacklist

--
Regards,