[Operators] Annoying spam

Simon Josefsson simon at josefsson.org
Tue Nov 10 15:12:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm seeing similar spam, for me it started on October 27 and I've
received spam on November 3rd, 4th, 7th and 9th as well.  From different
JIDs/servers.

Is there any documentation on spam prevention on xmpp servers?  Any
system to submit spam examples that expose a DNS-based blacklists?

I'm certain spamassassin would have scored the examples I received
fairly high, but perhaps there are other ways to deal with spam in XMPP
as well.

/Simon