[Operators] XMPP federation over Tor : supported by Prosody, join us !

Finn Herzfeld finn at finn.io
Thu Oct 15 20:07:52 UTC 2015

That's pretty cool, but this whole mapping thing seems broken. Would
there be a way for a server to probe another server over the clearnet
for an onion address, then it can cache that and build it's own list? I
don't know a ton about the actual XMPP wire protocol so I'm not sure how
best to go about that, but it seems like something that could be done.
Finn Herzfeld