[Operators] Annoying spam

Peter Saint-Andre - &yet peter at andyet.net
Wed Sep 9 14:23:13 UTC 2015

Yes, it's spam about how to send more spam = metaspam!

I've seen such messages also from JIDs at ordaproject.me, bashtel.ru,
jabber.ofmycity.com, sj.ms, freexmpp.net, etc.

I suspect that some of these are throwaway domains just for spamming
because they have self-signed certificates etc.

It might be time to revisit the old spam-prevention specs we started to
define years ago.

Peter

https://andyet.com/