[Operators] XMPP DDoS on yax.im today

ai at jhml.de ai at jhml.de
Tue Aug 30 09:16:55 UTC 2016

I read through the list and saw many many domains I also received mass
ammounts of SPAM lately.
Sadly the admins of the domains:

- freexmpp.net
- instalock.pl
- jabber.ozerki.net
- qip.ru
- sj.ms

Are not responding to any email and don't care about their services.
Last time I had to write to their providers' abuse@ mailadress and even
then, I just barely got a response.

many other domains I recognize are run by people which are not on this
list. I'll forward your mail to them and tell them to have a look on
their System.

We really shoudl think about a database or something to list "bad
providers" - means providers which are not taking care about their
systems and allow permanent spamming and so on...

Greetings
Arsimael