[Operators] XMPP DDoS on yax.im today

Marcelo Terres mhterres at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:57:04 UTC 2016

If I'm not wrong, XFS is already  discussing about message spam and
possible measures to avoid it.

Regards,

Em 30 de ago de 2016 6:18 AM, <ai at jhml.de> escreveu:

I read through the list and saw many many domains I also received mass
ammounts of SPAM lately.
Sadly the admins of the domains:

- freexmpp.net
- instalock.pl
- jabber.ozerki.net
- qip.ru
- sj.ms

Are not responding to any email and don't care about their services. Last
time I had to write to their providers' abuse@ mailadress and even then, I
just barely got a response.

many other domains I recognize are run by people which are not on this
list. I'll forward your mail to them and tell them to have a look on their
System.

We really shoudl think about a database or something to list "bad
providers" - means providers which are not taking care about their systems
and allow permanent spamming and so on...

Greetings
Arsimael