[Operators] Videocalls troubleshooting help request

Philipp Hancke fippo at goodadvice.pages.de
Thu Jan 14 13:29:22 UTC 2016

> As I see "ICE candidates" are successfully found on both endpoints (I
> look at chrome://webrtc-internals), the media sources are set up, but
> then some magic doesn't happen. It seems irrelevant whether I request
> video calls, or audio-only calls.

chrome://webrtc-internals only shows a single peerconnection being
created so something is very wrong.
Looks like (from the websocket frames) that when calling 987 from 123
there is a proper jingle-message-initiation message sent. Then there is
a response but the actual jingle session-initate sent by 123 never
reaches 987.

I'd suggest testing with
http://legastero.github.io/jingle-interop-demos/stanzaio/ (or the
strophe version)

Also, you are only providing a stun server. ~20% of calls will not work
without a TURN server. But you only need to worry about that later.