[Operators] jabberd-2.3.5 release
tomek at xiaoka.com
Thu Jan 28 21:59:40 UTC 2016
Next jabberd2 release is available.
Get 2.3.5 release at GitHub:
This is a major bugfix release with a bit of new features.
It fixes recently discovered issue wit secure generation of dialback keys.
The user verification via email module should help with spam bots registrations.
Make sure to read the NEWS before upgrade:
* Module to verify users using e-mail
* Reordered MIO backends priority
* Skip non-existing blowfish i386 assembler code
* Use CSPRNG for dialback keys
* Allow presence probing own connections
* Use OpenSSL functions for base64 en/decoding when available
* Option to dump packet-filter matched packets to file
For a full change log see:
(_<^' It's ten o'clock; do you know where your processes are?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 473 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the Operators