[Operators] DNS SRV resolution for XMPP server from Punjab Connection Manager

Vaibhav Ranglani ranglani.vaibhav at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 12:40:26 UTC 2016

ejabberd is the name for a docker container accessible from the Punjab
server. It resolves to a dynamic IP allocated from the docker network.

The entry means that whenever I try to connect to irc.herein.co on port
5222 using TCP protocol, it should take me to the ejabberd server.

Thanks for responding