[Operators] xmpp.net

Denver Gingerich denver at ossguy.com
Tue Apr 18 15:43:44 UTC 2017

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 05:30:30PM +0200, Thomas Camaran wrote:
> Hi, some news for xmpp.net ?

I agree it would be helpful to know.  We had been linking to https://xmpp.net/directory.php from https://jmp.chat/ but after the downtime crossed two weeks, we ended up having to create our own suggested server list and link to that instead: https://jmp.chat/suggested_servers.html .

It would be nice if there were at least a repository of some of this information available somewhere so we could rebuild some of the more critical pages.  The Wayback Machine is ok, but it doesn't capture a lot of the nuances of pages and it's not as nice to link to the archived versions.

Denver
https://soprani.ca/