[Operators] xmpp.net

Mathias Ertl mati at fsinf.at
Tue Apr 18 16:30:31 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 11:43:44AM -0400, Denver Gingerich wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 05:30:30PM +0200, Thomas Camaran wrote:
> > Hi, some news for xmpp.net ?
>
> I agree it would be helpful to know.  We had been linking to
> https://xmpp.net/directory.php from https://jmp.chat/ but after the
> downtime crossed two weeks, we ended up having to create our own
> suggested server list and link to that instead:
> https://jmp.chat/suggested_servers.html .

We also have a list of servers at https://list.jabber.at/

anyone can register their servers there, and servers are periodically
checked for connectivity.

I guess the major feature nowadays is that there even is a backup for the
site :-D

greetings, Mati
(jabber.at)

--
I only read plain text mail! I prefer pgp|gpg signed & encrypted mails!