[Operators] Server loss

Mathias Ertl mati at fsinf.at
Sun Apr 30 19:58:03 UTC 2017

Hi,

Are there any news on bringing xmpp.net back up? It was a *very* handy
tool for validating your TLS certs, TLSA records etc.

In any case, is the source code of that tool available somehwere? If the
XSF doesn't have the resources to bring it back online right away, I
would host my own instance, if it's possible.

I'm looking forward to more info!

Mati
(jabber.at)