[Operators] Server loss

aszlig aszlig at redmoonstudios.org
Sun Apr 30 22:33:14 UTC 2017

On Sun, Apr 30, 2017 at 09:58:03PM +0200, Mathias Ertl wrote:
> In any case, is the source code of that tool available somehwere? If the
> XSF doesn't have the resources to bring it back online right away, I
> would host my own instance, if it's possible.

The source code is online at https://bitbucket.org/xnyhps/xmppoke.

For running it on your own, I've written a few Nix expressions to use it
for automated testing of my own deployment:

https://github.com/headcounter/deployment/tree/df19f9fc27c0da3805b1a852daddfadda9ce34bd/pkgs/xmppoke
https://github.com/headcounter/deployment/blob/df19f9fc27c0da3805b1a852daddfadda9ce34bd/tests/headcounter/per-vhost/xmppoke.nix

So if that would be useful for anyone, I could easely rewrite those
expressions to make it a one-liner to run it (that is, with Nix/NixOS).

a!
--
aszlig
Universal dilettante