[Operators] Jid spammer list

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Sat Feb 18 20:43:01 UTC 2017

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 08:07:09PM -0500, Solomon Peachy wrote:
> And IMO, this still-getting-worse spam problem is far more of a threat
> to the XMPP network than Google's lack of encrypted S2S support.
>
> I've started blocking entire domains now, as they're clearly not doing
> anything about preventing spammy signups...

Does anyone know how to get in touch with the justnet.pl admins?  Three
quarters of the spim coming into my server is from that domain, with the
remainder coming from jabber3star.com.

Bleh.

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			       pizza at shaftnet dot org
Delray Beach, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^