[Operators] Creep.im now in France

A a at creep.im
Wed Apr 4 12:00:00 UTC 2018

Hello. The dumb Russian legislation outlawed free messenging services,
so I was forced to move the Creep.im server from my kitchen in Russia to
some OVH VPS in France.

Well, the law became active on the 1st of  the November, but due to my
laziness and personal projects I wasn't able to move the server quickly,
and seemingly ran the service illegally for a good half a year.
Thankfully Russian authorities are super-sloppy and didn't do anything.

Maybe this transition is also a good thing, since a lot of the Western
world criminals prefer to use Russian services. Now they obviously have
one place less to go.

So, please update the entry at xmpp.net's list with a new location: FR.