[Operators] Unable to federate / tests failing?

Luke Dashjr luke at dashjr.org
Mon Apr 23 19:20:01 UTC 2018

For a few weeks, my server has been unable to federate with some public
servers, and running the s2s tests on xmpp.org and check.messaging.one I get
simply "Error: Connection failed.", but I have no problems connecting to any
of the DNS resolved IPs from my home machine.

Can anyone inform me what's going on in this case?

My server is dashjr.org (served by zinan.dashjr.org).
My own XMPP address is the same as my email.

Thanks,

Luke