[Operators] R: Re: Announce: Jabber Spam Fighting Manifesto (for public servers)

Marco Cirillo maranda at lightwitch.org
Thu Feb 8 15:11:08 UTC 2018

Yes that's how *I* currently do it, the server sends a message back to the user telling how to unlock communication.

And WhatsUp when you receive a message from someone not in your list holds the first message with a warning giving you the option to add to your contacts, block, or report as spam.. So it's not that the messages just passthrough.

---- Denver Gingerich ha scritto ----