[Operators] s2s connectivity to jabber.ru -- dh key too small

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Fri Aug 9 12:00:07 UTC 2019

On Fri, Aug 09, 2019 at 08:33:48AM +0200, Guus der Kinderen wrote:
> I'm also struggling with the interoperability vs. strong security balance.

You forgot the third leg -- spim prevention.

I've barely received any "legit" traffic since Google finally put the
last vestigages of its XMPP federation out of its misery, and I don't
know if it's because nobody out there wants to talk to me, or because
my "spimmy domains" blocklist is getting depressingly long.

(And FWIW, jabber.ru was one of the first I added...)

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			       pizza at shaftnet dot org
High Springs, FL                          ^^ (email/xmpp) ^^