[Operators] s2s connectivity to jabber.ru -- dh key too small

Jonas Schäfer jonas at wielicki.name
Sun Aug 11 11:51:39 UTC 2019

On Donnerstag, 8. August 2019 21:07:11 CEST Evgeny wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 8, 2019 at 8:14 PM, Jonas Schäfer <jonas at wielicki.name>
>
> wrote:
> > Dear list,
> >
> > Hopefully someone from jabber.ru is here or someone knows someone
> > there.
>
> I forwarded your email to the admin.

Thanks. I understand that jabber.ru tried to up their DH key size? Apparently,
that did not work. I still see dh key size too small. I haven’t figured out
how to get openssl to tell me the DH key size they actually use though :(

I suspect they might not have reloaded things properly?

(But see also my other reply in this thread.)

kind regards,
Jonas