[Operators] XMPP github PRs

Shadow Chat shadowsupport at protonmail.com
Sun Nov 7 02:51:08 UTC 2021

Sorry for bothering you. I’m really confused then. Why does xmpp.org and the GitHub specifically say to email this group?
Melinda I didn’t mean to upset you with my question I was just following the directions.

So no one in this group actually has access to the xmpp.org site or resources?

Any idea who I can email?

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS