[standards-jig] Question on JEP-0001

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Sun May 5 17:46:15 UTC 2002

Well, I could definitely see that pre-emptive approach being useful (I'd
rather see Jabber, Inc. hold a patent on something Jabber-related than AOL
or Microsoft or Sun or IBM). To the best of my knowledge, this idea may
have been discussed at j.inc but no action has ever been taken on this
front.

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
weblog: http://www.saint-andre.com/blog/