[standards-jig] UPDATED AGAIN: Multi-User Chat, v. 0.4

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Sep 19 18:05:55 UTC 2002

So something like this?

<iq type='get' from='someuser' to='room at service' id='r1'>
  <features xmlns='jabber:gc:user'/>
</iq>

<iq type='result' from='room at service' to='someuser' id='r1'>
  <features xmlns='jabber:gc:user'
    anonymous='yes'
    invitation-only='no'
    logging='yes'
    moderated='yes'
    password-protected='no'
    persistent='yes'
    public='yes'>
</iq>

We could do these as child elements or attributes, though for some reason
I feel that attributes make more sense for toggling.

I still would prefer agents/browse/disco or their successor....

Jabber Software Foundation