[Standards-JIG] JEP-0060: Tutorial on PubSub's use of JEP-0060

Bob Wyman bob at wyman.us
Thu Jun 24 23:38:51 UTC 2004

	We've updated our Tutorial/Documentation of PubSub.com's use of
JEP-0060 to reflect the recent updates to JEP-0060 as well as the
discussions during the pubsub chat meeting that happened earlier this week.
Additionally, we've updated our implementation at xmpp.pubsub.com to reflect
the changes.
Please review our tutorial/documentation at:
	http://developers.pubsub.com/pubsub_xmpp_draft.html
and, feel free to give the service a try (details on connecting, etc. are in
the document).
	I would very much welcome and appreciate any comments, criticisms,
or suggestions for improvements that you might have concerning what we're
doing.

		bob wyman