[[Standards-JIG] jep-0025]

Akito Nozaki anpluto at usa.net
Thu Mar 25 18:24:46 UTC 2004

I've implemented JEP-0025 and its just an pass through to tcp/ip connection. I
sorta ingore the Content-Type since it makes no since. I use the get string to
send which server you want to connect too. This way it doesn't break
anything.

so in your case my httppoll server would connect if you send a request to
http://[host]/httppoll.cgi?server=cmessenger.cleverlance.com:5222

I don't know what to do about the cookie though. Since there isn't any good
way to rig that into the current jep without breaking it... maybe another flag
in get request returns the cookie information in the content?

Akito Nozaki