[Standards-JIG] JEP for storing annotations

Rottenberg, Hal hal.rottenberg at hp.com
Thu Sep 30 15:34:29 UTC 2004

> I think this is a handy feature every client should have. So
> I'd like to propose a JEP which would make it possible to
> share this pieces of information amongst clients.

I agree totally.  We've discussed such a feature for the Psi client as
well.  I'd love to see this JEP move forward.

I don't see any glaring technical issues not already mentioned.  I would
like to second the author in saying that there is no reason to constrain
this to contacts.  I would certainly see the benefit in perhaps
annotating a unique or complex transport (Jogger for example?) by adding
usage notes or a link to its homepage.

-halr9000
http://psi.affinix.com