[Standards-JIG] Questions about jep-0142

Etan Reisner deryni at eden.rutgers.edu
Sat May 7 06:16:01 UTC 2005

Section 5.1 of the jep states that 'a customer support agent may join
the support at workgroup.company.com workgroup when they begin workgin at
company.com and will only depart when they leave that position.' But
unless I missed it the jep doesn't explain *how* one joins or leaves a
workgroup.

In a similar vein the jep doesn't give any methods for configuring or
controlling a workgroup (for example to change the maximum number of
people allowed in the queue, or any other heuristic values to be used).

Did I miss something? Is that sort of thing not in scope for this jep?

Confusedly,

	-Etan