[Standards-JIG] File sharing: JEP30 + JEP96

Alban Crequy muadda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 21:42:20 UTC 2006

Hi,

Instead of sending files to my contacts, I would like to share some
files and let my contacts download them when they want.

I see this like this:
1/ my contact look for a file in the list of files I'm sharing with
Service Discovery JEP30
2/ my contact choose a file and I send the file with JEP96

So my contacts can download the file when they want (and when I'm
online). It would be easier than using a web server; only my contacts
can download the file. If I often send the same files, I can select
them only one time in my jabber client.

Is there any JEP for this?

--
Alban