[Standards-JIG] proto-JEP: Address lists

Carlo v. Loesch CvL at mail.symlynX.com
Wed Jun 7 17:04:26 UTC 2006

JEP Editor typeth:
| Abstract: This document specifies extension to Extended Stanza Addressing to create and reuse lists of addresses.

Hmm... now this is yet another approach.

A JEP that provides for both top-down lists as for "auto" lists,
but doesn't address how to apply to MUC and Presence yet.

The top-down approach may be a little SPIM-prone, as the receivers
aren't given many ways to protect themselves.

I'd like to be able to negotiate support for only one of the
two list types, as in top-down without auto or auto without top-down.