[Standards-JIG] proto-JEP: Invisible Command

Michal vorner Vaner michal.vaner at kdemail.net
Tue May 16 14:51:07 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 17, 2006 at 12:36:12AM +1000, Trejkaz wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 May 2006 00:19, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> > Michal vorner Vaner wrote:
> > > I was thinking once again, will it be possible to be visible to someone
> > > and invisible to others? Like providing something like:
> >
> > I think we would do that by sending directed presence.
>
> That would seem to work in the situation where you only want a few people to
> see you, but what about the situation where you only want a few people _not_
> to see you?

The second example wat it,
<invisible><only-to>someone</only-to></invisible>, which would be
invisible only to this people.

Normal invisiblity would be invisible to all and the except would be
invisible to all except listed ones.

--

Work with computer has 2 phases. First, computer waits for the user to tell it what
to do, then the user waits for the computer to do it. Therefore, computer work

Michal "vorner" Vaner