[Standards-JIG] UPDATED: JEP-0136 (Message Archiving)

Olivier Goffart ogoffart at kde.org
Sun Sep 10 21:31:57 UTC 2006

Le dimanche 10 septembre 2006 14:04, Ian Paterson a écrit :
> > The possible solution is to let the server aware of the public key, so it
> > can generate secret session keys himself.
> >

> Very good point. I'll make that change to the protocol.

If you agree on that , then the <auto/> is not required anymore.

the save='...' option in the <pref/> should be only for auto-logging.
client-logging has his client specific option in the client config file.

About otr, now that i understand it, I agree with the current way.
Although I find pity it require client support on both side.