Dave Cridland dave at cridland.net
Tue Jul 3 17:07:31 UTC 2007

On Tue Jul  3 17:49:24 2007, Mridul Muralidharan wrote:
> Though cache pollution looks like a serious issue (especially
> server cache for pep case), I am wondering if we are not taking
> this way too seriously - I did not see so much discussion for
> esessions ;-)

Esessions are neither paintable, nor used for the storage of
two-wheeled, self-propelled, personal transport systems based on a
pedal/chain/gear drive system.

A less facetious answer is that this is something that is relatively
easy to understand, and therefore comment on. I'll happily be the
first to admit that esessions are a little beyond me at the moment,
whereas I can get my head around this quite easily.

Dave.
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave at cridland.net - xmpp:dwd at jabber.org
  - http://dave.cridland.net/