[Standards] UPDATED: XEP-0171 (Language Translation)

Maciek Niedzielski machekku at uaznia.net
Tue Feb 19 09:25:31 UTC 2008

Richard Dobson pisze:
> Extended disco would probably be a good place for the language(s) if you
> are wanting to associate it with the user I would have thought.
Disco? If I can speak 3 Arabic dialects (to use Boyd's example),
advertising this in my disco won't help you much, I think. (or maybe it
will, at least a bit - you will know which dialects to choose from. but
it still doesn't give you the exact answer). Plus if I send you a
message, but you read it when I am offline, you cannot read my disco
information.

--
Maciek
  xmpp:machekku at uaznia.net