[Standards] UPDATED: XEP-0301 (In-Band Real Time Text)

Mark Rejhon markybox at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 22:48:20 UTC 2012

Regarding www.xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0301.html

There were so many comments and suggestions that I decided a 0.3 interim
was useful.  I intend to publish a 0.4 in the next few days, hopefully just
minor corrections, and possibly an extra usage example or two added.  I
will then request LAST CALL.

Comments and suggestions?
Did your concern get addressed?
Any issues that I missed?
Any areas that you would like to see clarified or improved?

Thanks