[Standards] SMS/Email Forwarding of Messages

Simon Tennant simon at buddycloud.com
Mon Feb 17 18:10:00 UTC 2014

IMHO this is really something that should be in the push spec.

   - configure with numbers/email addresses
   - push events to "pusher component"

Services like "knowing if delivery has gone through could be reflected in
the <your-service component> to <push-service component message>.

This is how we solved it on the Buddycloud "pusher"
https://github.com/buddycloud/buddycloud-pusher#add-or-configure-push-records

@Lance - do you need any help writing the XEP once you are finished with
Websockets and London?
ᐧ

--
Simon Tennant | buddycloud.com | +49 17 8545 0880 | office hours:
goo.gl/tQgxP