[Standards] Autumn XMPP summit outside NA?

Steven Lloyd Watkin lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk
Fri Jul 25 08:57:40 UTC 2014

I'm happy to help out.  I think if we get a summit set up an agenda can be
formed later. We certainly seem to have enough people saying they would
like to attend.

Assuming Berlin, I think a native Berliner really would be most useful in
doing the actual work. Happy to contact Mozilla to see if they would host
us.  Although if we could get into c-space that would be *awesome*.

Other places, a local would be best, but lets get 3 or so people to just
decide and get things moving first.

Dave, you do seem to be volunteered for many things at the moment, this
feels like another one ;)

Steven Lloyd Watkin
Software Engineer
PHP ::: Java ::: Ruby ::: Node.js ::: XMPP
lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk (email+jid) ::: http://www.evilprofessor.co.uk
Facebook / Twitter / Flickr: lloydwatkin

Organiser of WORLD RECORD breaking charity event:
Scuba Santas ::: http://www.scuba-santas.co.uk
Supporting the RNLI & DDRC - 15th December 2013 - NDAC, Chepstow