[Standards] Summit topics

Goffi goffi at goffi.org
Sat Jan 23 12:51:49 UTC 2016

Le samedi 23 janvier 2016, 12:24:38 Kevin Smith a écrit :
> Hi folks,
>
> Back a few weeks ago the Council set MIX and E2E as two big topics that need
> discussion at the Summit. Do those attending have other topics that they
> want to bring? I expect (although don’t know) that we’ll do the usual
> ‘gather topics at the start’ thing, and that things will flow informally as
>  normal, but if people have an idea in advance they might be able to spend
> some time thinking about relevant topics to ease discussion when the time
> comes.
>
> It’d certainly be worthwhile for people to have read the current MIX spec,
> and had a thought about the things that’re mentioned as needing discussion.
> Similarly the current E2E options.
>
> /K

Hi Kev,

Will there be a hacking session this year ?

Will there be some people from IETF ? I would like to know the status of
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-xmpp-secure-00 and would be
interested to see people from the different new options (OMEMO, draft-thomson-
xmpp-secure-00 and OX (new OpenPGP)).

Thanks
Goffi