[Standards] Easy XMPP

W. Martin Borgert debacle at debian.org
Wed Jun 15 11:04:38 UTC 2016

Pardon, this was meant to sent privately :~) Usability issue in Horde,
I assume, or lack-of-brain problem between keyboard and chair.

Here in English: Germany and probably other countries like to make
anonymous SIMs illegal. Relying on phone numbers would make anonymous
"Easy XMPP" illegal, too, which is probably not a goal.

And: What is XEP-PARS?

TIA!